Level 12 - 69,070 XP
This is the noise that rattles around in my head put on display like it's art. I hope you enjoy my crazy.
Location: Shoreline, WA, United States
Class: Instrumentalist, Vocalist, Songwriter
Limebooth is a fun and creative community for musicians, dancers and other artists. Start creating lifelong friends and partners today by creating your own account.Sign up
- Broken_at_Best's video Maybe has gained 100 views!
- Broken_at_Best's video My Greatest Ache has gained 100 views!
- Broken_at_Best's video Beautiful Catastrophe (sung to Modest Mouse) has gained 100 views!
- Broken_at_Best won profile of the day in Daily Profile Chart: Day 283, 2016.
- LeeHoughton has started following Broken_at_Best.
- "This is my new favorite song. I prefer the original version, to be honest, but this is still phenomenal. Thanks for this. " on this video
- "Very well done, makes me think of the Murder by Death, which is definitely amongst my favorite bands. Lyricism is good, the guitar work is on point, overall fantastic music." on this video
- "There's a fun bounce to this that you pull off incrfedibly well, the guitar work is spot on and the lyricism is really great. Keep up with it, man." on this video
- "Good job, the progression is fantastic and the lyrics carry a lot of heart with them. Very much like your style, sir." on this video
- "This is a good song, it lends itself a bit of an Alice in Chains sound, not to say it is an embellishment on their style. The harmony over the guitar is spot on, it adds a nice augmentation to the melody, makes for the feel of the entire song in my opinion. Well done." on this video